employers can pay the epf payment at SBI epf online payment gateway and other banks like ICICI, HDFC, AXIS IDBI too, Employers can pay ECR Echallan at payment at SBI and other banks with EPFO ECR Portal. employer have to fill the required details to generate TRRN and challan. with TRRN number employees can track epf contribution to their pf account monthly this facility available from 2017 with a launch of the unified uan portal.
epf online payment by the employer portal
- Visit ECR Portal,
- Payment (ECR)>>download previous month ECR>>
- Generate TRRN (Temporary Return Reference Number),
- Select the Bank enter TRRN and make payment.
- Print the EPF payment found in Reports.
ECR Excel sheet demo
- Column A: UAN Number
- B: Member name
- C: Gross wages
- D:EPF Wages (monthly epf contribution limited 15,000)
- E: EPS wage
- F: EDLI Wages
- G: EPF Contri remitted 12%/EPF Wages
- H: EPS Contri remitted 8.3%/EPS wage
- I: EPF & EPS diff remitted Columns G-H
- J: NCP days to without decimal 1/2 days round up to 1
Save as CSV. and open it as the text file to remove (,) with #~#
PF Admin charge 0.85% or 500 which is greater.
EDLI (employee deposit linked insurance scheme) admin charges 0.85% or 200 which is greater
epf employer login Registration
Employers have to register at epfo employer portal with the basic details. the epfo registration form asks basic details like Name, DOB, Company PAN not asks company name and Mobile number along with address details.
What is the meaning of ECR in PF?
Electronic Challan cum Return filing system. employers can register with user id and password to make payment to epfo every month.
for claims, there is another portal available called OTCP member claims.epfoservices.in
Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana(PMRPY) paying 8.3% to the employer eps contribution.
Unified Sharm Suvidha Portal login https://shramsuvidha.gov.in/home
PMRPY employer login https://pmrpy.gov.in/pmrpy/
EPf employer login portal https://unifiedportal-emp.epfindia.gov.in/epfo/
OTCP employer login https://employerclaims.epfoservices.in/
Technical issues then call epfo toll free number: 1800118005
Employer registration on EPFO
New company /employer /establishment can register online with epfo. for paying pf contribution etc.
Generally, TAX consultant or accountants can create epfo account for the employer. but making the payment every month is the employer entity. then the employer has to login every time and pay the pf contribution by the bank.
So we may see frequently epfo employer login instead of employer registration.
EPF Employer login claim portal
OTCP Login for employers (Online transfer claim portal). both employers and employees can login to otcp by epfo. they can process claim online.
employer have to approve the employee claims by digital signatures.
Tips to Check the UAN employer portal Payment and Registration
UAN is otherwise known as Universal Account Number. The Universal Account Number (UAN) is the unique number that is given to each and every Employer Provident Fund member. The UAN is the permanent number and it doesn’t change with the job, just like by your PAN number. The employer has to become a member of the Employee Provident fund if there are twenty or more employees of the specified establishment categories. Other establishments do not probably need to register, can register freely.
Steps for the uan employer portal Registration:
To log in to an employer Universal Account Number portal, you have to register at this portal. Whether you are the new employer, here are the steps to register and the EPF Employer login for the first-time register of your company at the Employee provident fund organization website.
The Details you must provide:
- Give all establishment and personal details of the Company and Employer
- Get the digital signature
- Subside digital signature
- Get Provident fund code number
Tips for the registration of the New Employers:
- First of all, go and visit the official website
- Fill the establishment and personal details of the company and employer. If you are entering PAN, enter the PAN of the company and not of authorized signatory.
- If you enter your mobile number, then you will receive the PIN on your registered number. Verify the registration with these PIN and then finally you have to click on the register.
- On the successful registration, the employer will get the SMS consisting of the temporary password and username for the first-time login
- Go to the UAN EPF employer portal and you have to log in with the temporary password and username. It will inquire you to create a new password and username.
Tips to Make EPF payment at the uan employer portal
Make the Employee provident fund payment in online through by Universal Account Number portal. Checking your EPF in online is the best way. The Employers must have to keep in mind that there are few banks and lending institutions through which you can make the payments for the provident fund employer accounts. Thus making employer provident fund payment in online is the best method. In addition to, the employer must make the EPF payments by fifteen months of each and every month. After fifteen there will be any extension. To make these things as much easy, the EPFO established the online payment of the Employer provident fund scheme.
Now you visit the EPFO UAN services to make your payments in online at easy method. But you should keep in mind that the net banking facilities are available for the corporate account. Instead, you wish to make the Employee provident fund payments through UAB portal follow these simple ways. You must have to go EPF employer login page. The net banking facilities will assist you to transfer the EPF payment from your corporation account. You can also use SMS facilities. With the SMS facilities, you don’t have to worry about the employer.
- 1 epf employer login Registration
- 2 EPF Employer login claim portal
- 3 Tips for the registration of the New Employers:
- 4 Tips to Make EPF payment at the uan employer portal