Some Essential Process to Check your UAN Status Online The UAN are termed as the Universal Account Number. The Universal account number will establish as an umbrella for several member Ids that are allotted to person through different establishments. The Universal account number will assist the members to view the details of each and every member identification number linked to it. If the member is already be allotted to the universal account number, then he or she are acquired to offer the same on of joining new establishment to enable an employer to an in-turn mark a newly allotted member identification number to already allocated of the Universal identification number. The Universal account number is assigned by the employee’s fund organization only. An UAN gives a huge number of benefits.
Procedure to Check the UAN Status in Online:
Employee provident fund members can check the UAN status through by online on the official website. If you are the member of an employee provident fund organization, then you activate your UAN. The universal account number can enable at employee provident fund organization member portal. The activated Universal Account number can assist you to get a huge number of conveniences and facilities. Each and every employee’s provident fund organization members are issued a unique Universal account number.
The Universal account number is twelve digits, and it is unique to each and every employee. The numbers are published to the members with the lifetime validity. The number will remain the same that regardless of change of workplaces. Already, if you are the provident fund member and you does not receive the Universal account number, then you have to check the UAN status through by online. The members can also check the UAN status with an employee.
There were an enormous number of useful facilities are provided for the Universal Account Number. The workers can also now see the Universal account number through by their bank accounts, PAN, and Aadhar. This will save many hassles for the workers while they are withdrawing the provident fund. The Universal account number cannot change with the modification of the company. Employees activate a host of UAN numbers. Firstly, you must have to collect the UAN number from the employer. If your number is not generated then you have to utilize the process to track a UAN status.
The workers can track and create the UAN status without the help of the employers. The requirement of tracking the Universal account number status is your employee provident fund member ID. A member ID is twenty-two digits unique numbers that are given to each and every EPF members. Go and visit the Employees provident fund organization login page for more details and information.
Check The Related Links – UAN Portal Status online
Check UAN Status Through Your Phone:
If the Universal account numbers are not be allotted, then you can send the request for allocating it. To get the universal account numbers through SMS on your mobile, you have to follow the choice given at the right side of the page. Then you have to enter each and every mandatory field such as name, DOB, and cell number. Enter your captcha code and password. Press an option of ‘Get PIN.’ Then you will receive a PIN number on your mobile. Now enter it in PIN field, and press submits button. Finally, you have received the UAN status allotted through your phone. For UAN generation, there will take the minimum of seven days.
Tips to Generate your UAN Number and UAN Passbook Benefits
The UAN is otherwise known as Universal Account Number. Each and every PF (Provident Fund) holder can have the Universal Account Number. With the Universal Account Number and hence the UAN passbook, the basic idea is to have the one-place for the people those who have a multiple IDs from the EPFO (Employee Provident Fund Organization). The Universal Account Numbers acts as the high-level umbrella. Whenever the employee accompanies the company that he or she has to fill the Declaration form and the Universal Account Number are also one of them.
How to Produce the UAN Number by uan status:
The basic step will assist you to produce UAN number
- In the Employee provident fund, you have to fill up your office area column and state
- Enter your provident fund that has been bifurcated into PF Number/Ext/Establishment Code/Office/Region.
- Then select Check Status button. If the message received that your universal account number are activated. It is clear that employee provident fund organization has allotted you as the UAN holder.
UAN status Features:
- The Universal Account Number will be the umbrella for the members those who have multiple IDs. It will act as one place for each allotted IDs.
- Employee Provident Fund Organization has to be allotted Universal Account Number
- With the Universal Account Number, each and every employer has to mark member ID
- With each and every Universal Account Number, know your customer details have to be seeded.
- Primary KYC’s (know your customer) of the Universal Account Number are PAN, Aadhar card, and Bank A/C numbers.
The Universal Account Number also has the portal known as Unified Portal for the Employer Provident Fund. The Employer Provident Fund Organization portal has launched for the UAN passbook holders. These Unified portal are available at the official website i.e. unifiedportalmem.epfindia.gov.in/member site. These portals have some following key features:
- You can download and print the updated universal account number passbook at anytime
- Downloading and printing of universal account number card are also available at anytime
- In this portal, you can upgrade your contacts information and know your customer (KYC) details
- Activate your universal account number status at anytime
- Universal Account Number portal helps you to register by yourself- need at only once.
Check the UAN Status with the Provident Portal
The employee provident fund organization provides the universal account number to the employees. With the help of the universal account number, the employee can check the provident fund balance in a simple manner. The universal account number plays a vital role in the employee provident fund withdrawal and transfer of the fund amount to the employee. The universal account number makes the transfer of employee provident fund amount in an easy manner. This is the possible option for the employee to check the balance from the employee provident fund organization site.
The employee can check their provident fund balance with the help of the universal account number. The employee can also go and ask the employer for the purpose of getting the universal account number from the organization. The employee can log in the universal account number status form with the help of the universal account number. The people can get the regular updates with the universal account number from the portal. The employee can get the universal account number information from the universal account number members. The employee before going to check the status and must know about the universal account number information in the online with the provident fund id.
Ways to check the UAN status:
There are different ways to check the universal account number status and it comes in very handy. The provident fund number is one of the best ways to check the universal account number status by the employee. The employees can generate and track the status of the universal account number online without any hassle. With the help of the universal account number, the employee also checks the balance, withdrawal and transfer status of the provident fund in the online mode. The universal account number portal can be added with the bank accounts, PAN number and link the Aadhaar card number. With the universal account number, the employee also makes the online transfer of the provident fund into their account in a perfect manner without any hassle. The employee also makes the call to the helpdesk portal and clears their confusion about checking the universal account number status in a simple way.
Check the UAN status from the PF portal:
Here are the steps to check the universal account number status from the provident fund portal.
- First, you visit the official site of employee provident fund organization unified portal.
- After visiting the portal, you pick the required employee provident fund organization office from the menu list.
- Now, you can select the state or region of the employee provident fund organization and fill the provident fund account number in the box.
- You can type the provident fund account number and then you can search for the code on this page.
- Click on the check button and then you get the message if the universal account number is allocated.
- After all the process is completed, you can get the message like the universal account number is allotted.
- This one provides the complete details and information for checking the universal account number.
Benefits of UAN status online:
Having the Universal account number passbook online have the following benefit:
- Prints the UAN passbook:
Download provident fund passbook. Just you have to log into universal account portal and download your provident fund passbook in the PDF format.
- UAN card:
Download universal account number card from the official website by logging into the account
- Know your Customer (KYC) Documents:
You can also upgrade your KYC documents like ID proof, address proof, email address and mobile number. Just you have to upload the documents on the UAN page or UAN passbook.
- List the Member IDs:
The universal account number can assist you in the listing members IDs. Once you have login, then you can upgrade your list member IDs as well
- Check the Account Status:
Whether you want to check the PF account status then you will want to log in on Universal account number homepage to check the account status.